Frequently asked questions.
Question for our services
This all depends on how often you run your system, its age, its make and model, and whether or not it was serviced regularly over the course of its life. Depending on the maker’s warranty most air conditioners are set to last approximately 15 years.
- Vibrating sounds occur during startup.
- Water is pooling around the air conditioner.
- The fan is running but the compressor is not.
- Humming noise but the fan is not on.
- Warm air is exiting the supply registers
- Air conditioner does not turn on.
- Unpleasant smell and odor emitting from the vents.
Your air filter on your heat pump should be replaced every one to three months depending on usage.
Question about AC
Your home's humidity levels can be controlled through your home thermostat or by using a variable-speed furnace or air handler. As part of your HVAC system the variable speeds will increase in length yet run at lower speed to help circulate air and remove the moisture.
Our certified technicians will give you their professional opinion based on your unit’s specific needs. It’s always in your best interest to maintain your unit with regular service and upgrades because pouring money into an old unit can become costly and inefficient.
We accept all major credit cards, and checks.